Manaslu &Tsum Valley Trek
Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek is the most isolated and interesting trekking route that takes you around the Tsum Valley situated in the remote area of the northern side of historical place of Gorkha. 'Tsum' is derived from the Tibetan word 'Tsombo' means vivid. As its name the Tsum Valley has preserved distinct and natural treasures of crystal clear streams, diverse vegetation, elevated mountains, toppling waterfalls, natural hot water springs and ancient residue of natural scene and beauty
Tsum valley is surrounded by the chain of beautiful mountains like Bouddha Himal and Himal Chuli to the west, Sringi Himal to the north and Ganesh Himal to the south. Tsum Valley is a beautiful valley filled with delightful people and their rich ancient art, culture and religion. These people are mainly from the Tibetan Origin who mainly practice Buddhism and speak a unique language. They celebrate festival like Lhosar, Dhacyhang,Saka Dawa, Faning, etc.
Tsum Valley trek starts from Aarughat after we drive from Kathmandu to Aarughat (7-8 hrs). From Aarughat our trekking trail passes through the river like and valleys to reach Yaru Kahola. From the place we trek through the old trading route to reach Lokpa- this is a Lower Tsum valley. From Lokpa we trek up through the beautiful scenery of hills and mountains in its backdrop to reach Chhokangparo which is also called Upper Tsum valley via chumling. From the Upper Tsum valley we head towards Nile/Chhule here we explore a cave named Milarepa Piren Phu Cave on the way and Mu Gompas (3,700 m.) which is the largest monastery in the area. A little further is another gompas named Dhephyudonma Gompas (4,060m.) and passing via wide flat land in Dumje we reach Philim. From phillim we trek to tatopani a natural hot water spring will help you to relax on this rigorous trial. From tatopani we trek to Arughat via Lapubesi. And from Aarughat we finally drive back to Kathmandu.
- The most isolated trek with Himalayan lifestyle
- Diverse flaura and fauna
- Picturesque landscapes
- Ancient monasteries and caves
Day01: Welcome with satisfaction at the airport and then to the hotel.
Day02: Visit to pashupatinath (instead of incinerate the hindus) Bouddhanath (the largest stupa in the world)kathmandu Durbar square (ancient royal palace square, world heritage site )
Day03: Departure by bus from Kathmandu - via Arughat Bazar to Shoti Khola(600m)
Day04: From Shoti khola -Trek to Machha khola (1300m) 6 hours of walking.
Day05: From Machha khola - Trek to Jagat (1410m) 6 hours of march.
Day06: Trek to Lokpa (2040m) 6 hours of march.
Day07: Trek to Chumling (2363m) 6 hours of march.
Day08: Trek to Chhokang Paro (3010m) 7 hours of Power.
Day09: Trek to Chhule, Nile (3361m) 4 hours of Marche and visit Milarepa Cave.
Day10: From Chhule, Nile – Trek to Mu Gompa (3700m), after visiting Mu Gumba back to chhule Nile 3 hours of walk.
Day11: Trek to Chumling (2363m) Walk 7 hours.
Day12: Trek to pewa \Nyak phedi (1840m) 7 hour walk
Day13: Trek to prok (2397m) 6 hours walk .
Day14: Trek to Lho (3180m) 6 hours walk.
Day15: Trek to Samagaon (3530m) 5-6 hours walk.
Day16: Trek to Samdo (3690m) 4-5 hours walk.
Day17: Acclimatization day in Samdo .
Day17: Trek to Dharamashala (4470m) 5 hours walk .
Day19: From Dharamashala - Cross Larke La ( pass) (5215m) and trek to Bhimthan (3790m) 7 hours walk.
Day20: Trek to Gho (2,515m) 5-6 hours .
Day21: Trek to Taal (1,620m) 4- 5 hours.
22: From Taal- Drive back to kathmandu.
Day23: Sightseeing patan durbar square and and Bhaktapur durbar square.
Day24: Departure .
In The trek the guide is allowed to change the itinerary, depending of the weather, climate and the physical condition of participants. Each participant who stop his trek or make changes any form of program may not ask any amount of money compensation to the agency.
Cost & Dates
Everest high passes and peaks trip dates 2018 and 2019
Climbing the Island peak with high passes traverse trekking over Renjo and Chola and hike to the Gokyo ri and Kalapathar for proper acclimation. Join the confirmed group departure dates trip to high passes and peaks at affordable cos for Autumn 2018 and 2019
TRIP COST INCLUDE.
• All airport/hotel transfers
• 3-star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
• Twin bed sharing room .
• Welcome and farewell dinner
• Accommodation and food during trek in lodge/guesthouse
• A full days sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley including tour guide.
• All ground transportation as per itinerary in private vehicle
• An experienced trekking guide, porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and lodging
• All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS
• All government and local taxes.
TRIP COST DOES NOT INCLUDE.
•Nepal Visa fee (bring small denomination USD cash and two passport photographs)
•International airfare to and from Kathmandu
•Excess baggage charges
•Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary.
•Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
•Travel and rescue insurance
•Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, etc)
•Tips for guides and porters
Note: All participants have to give a copy of their insurance, with the address, telephone and fax number of insurance company. This insurance has to cover the helicopter rescue in case of accident or sickness.
- TRIP COST INCLUDE. • All airport/hotel transfers • 3-star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast. • Twin bed sharing room . • Welcome and farewell dinner • A full days sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley including tour guide. • Accommodation and food during trek in lodge/guesthouse • All ground transportation as per itinerary in private vehicle • An experienced trekking guide, porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and lodging • All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS • All government and local taxes. TRIP COST DOES NOT INCLUDE. •Nepal Visa fee (bring small denomination USD cash and two passport photographs) •International airfare to and from Kathmandu •Excess baggage charges
Book the Manaslu &Tsum Valley Trek
Our guest reviews and feedback on their trip to Manaslu &Tsum Valley Trek