Everest Base camp, kalpatter and Gokyo Lake trekking .
* Authentic Sherpa culture and lifestyle on the top of the world.
* Well-known monastery of Tengboche.
* Picturesque landscape and mountains.
* Splendid view of Mt.Everest from Kalapathar.
*A lifetime dream achieved .
Trip Duration : 24 Days
Trek Duration : 19 Days
Max. Elevation : 5,550m
Trek Grading : Moderate to Strenuous
Type of Trek : Lodge to lodge trek
Best season : March to May and September to December
01st Day : Kathmandu (1350 m) pick up at airport and transfer to Hotel .
02nd Day : sightseeing world heritage site : Kathmandu Durbar square( Kathmandu durbar square is ancient royal palace complex ), Pashupatinath (Biggest hindu pilgrimage in Nepal ) and Bouddhanath ( Very important pilgrimage Buddhist people and Tibetain people)
03rd Day : To fly Lukla(2886m) and trek to phakding (2640m ) , it’s a small village of lodge . ( 3 hours walk)
04th Day : Trek to Monjo( 3093m ) . It’s also a small village of lodge . ( 4 hours )
05th Day : Trek to Namche Bazar(3440m ) It’s Gateway to everest base camp a touristic town. ( 3 hours walk up )
06th Day : Namche Bazar rest day for acclimatization, after breakfast climb up to Everest view Hotel to see Everest and come down back to hotel at Namche Bazar walk around .
07th Day : Trek to khumjung village(3740m) khumjung village is one of the most beautiful sherpa village in this region, it is believed that in the monastery , there is skull of Yeti , this is one of the very famous monastery . (3 :1\2 hours walk)
08th Day : Trek to Tengboche village ( 3800m) Tengboche village is very famous for monastery , it is biggest and oldest monastery in this region , once in a year biggest festival held here and it is very beautiful just in front of Ama Dablam mountain . (5 hours walk)
09th Day : Trek to panboche village(3985m) This village also one of the famous Sherpa village( About 5 hours walk also )
10th Day : Trek to pheriche village(4243m) before tourism this village was last human settlement on highest elevation In this region . ( 5 ,1\2 hours walk )
11th Day : Trek to lobuche(4930m) is a second last stop for every trekkers in the lap of biggest mountain of the world.( 6 hours walk )
12th Day : Trek to Gorak shep ( 5100m) , is last stop or final destination of lifetime achievement dreamer, this place is suppose to also everest base camp , after lunch you can go Everest base camp(5300m).(3 hours walk )
13th Day : Early in the morning climb to kalpatter(5545m). kalpatter is only one best Everest view point in the earth , everyone try to climb up to On this view point to realize their lifetime dream. and back to hotel and after breakfast trek back to Dingboche (4260m) is also very beautiful village. ( 6 hours )
14th Day : Trek to pangboche(3985m ) ( 5 hours )
15th Day : Trek to Phortche(3867m) is one of the most beautiful Sherpa village and famous for it’s culture in everest region , there are lodge and hotel for tourist . ( 4 hours )
16th Day : Trek to Machermu(4410m) is a stop for tourist , it is also like village . ( 6 hours )
17th Day : Trek to Gokyo (4740m) is very beautiful place with beautiful lake in the earth as if it a small part of paradise but it is so hard too . ( 6,1/2 hours walk )
18th Day : Trek to Phortche thanka(3486m)( 3 hours walk )
19th Day : Namche Bazzar (all the way descend down to pakding about 7 hours walk )
20th Day : Phakding ( 3 hours walk to lukla)
21st Day : Lukla
22nd Day : Back to Kathmandu. ( In the morning after breakfast fly back to Kathmandu and free day for shopping in Kathmandu ).
23rd Day : sightseeing Patan durbar square and Bhaktapur . In the evening farewell dinner in my home with my family to find little bit Tamang Nepalese culture .
24th Day : Back to France( Transfer to Airport) .
Cost & Dates
Everest high passes and peaks trip dates 2018 and 2019
Climbing the Island peak with high passes traverse trekking over Renjo and Chola and hike to the Gokyo ri and Kalapathar for proper acclimation. Join the confirmed group departure dates trip to high passes and peaks at affordable cos for Autumn 2018 and 2019
TRIP COST INCLUDE.
• All airport/hotel transfers
• 2\3-star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
• Twin bed sharing room .
• Welcome and farewell dinner
• Accommodation and food during trek in lodge/guesthouse
• A full days sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley including tour guide.
• All ground transportation as per itinerary in private vehicle
• An experienced trekking guide, porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and lodging
• All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS
• All government and local taxes.
TRIP COST DOES NOT INCLUDE.
•Nepal Visa fee (bring small denomination USD cash and two passport photographs)
•International airfare to and from Kathmandu
•Excess baggage charges
•Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary.
•Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
•Travel and rescue insurance
•Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, etc)
•Tips for guides and porters
Note: All participants have to give a copy of their insurance, with the address, telephone and fax number of insurance company. This insurance has to cover the helicopter rescue in case of accident or sickness.
- TRIP COST INCLUDE. • All airport/hotel transfers • 3-star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast. • Twin bed sharing room . • Welcome and farewell dinner • A full days sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley including tour guide. • Accommodation and food during trek in lodge/guesthouse • All ground transportation as per itinerary in private vehicle • An experienced trekking guide, porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and lodging • All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS • All government and local taxes. TRIP COST DOES NOT INCLUDE. •Nepal Visa fee (bring small denomination USD cash and two passport photographs) •International airfare to and from Kathmandu •Excess baggage charges
Book the Everest Base camp, kalpatter and Gokyo Lake trekking .
Our guest reviews and feedback on their trip to Everest Base camp, kalpatter and Gokyo Lake trekking .