Annapurna Circuit Trek
Annapurna Circuit Trek
The Annapurna Circuit, was opened as a trekking route in 1977, and has gained the reputation of being one of the most spectacular and varied treks in the world. With lush green valleys and fascinating villages, it offers impressive views of some of the highest snow-capped summits of the Himalaya.
Starting from less than 1,000 meters and climbing to the Thorung La at 5,416m this trek provides the opportunity to experience the diversity of the flora and fauna of the Himalaya. The trek starts from Besisahar and follows the Marshyangdi River and provides great views of Manaslu and Himal Chuli to the east. Along the way the trail passes through beautiful villages inhabited by a wide variety of people from diverse ethnic groups of Nepal. Continuing to the north of the main Himalayan range to the high and arid Tibetan Plateau, the scenery is equally breathtaking.
The highest point of the Annapurna Circuit is the Thorung La pass at 5416 m. Descending to the west at Muktinath ,the trek continues through the Tibetan resembling villages of the upper Kali Gandki River Gorge. This is the world's deepest gorge, and passes between the giant Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountains.
After crossing the Thorung La pass from Manang to Muktinath the final days of the circuit follow the trail back to Kagbeni, and then to Poon Hill. From here you can experience a wonderful sunrise before the final stage into Pokhara. During these last few days, the countryside takes on a more agricultural appearance passing through this very fertile region with its paddy fields.
- Classic trekking route
- Breath taking mountain views and scenic landscapes
- Cultural diversity and diverse Himalayan flora and fauna
- Pass the biggest pass in the world
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to your hotel.
Day 02: Morning - a short briefing on trekking and its preparation; afternoon – Cultural visit to Pashupatinath Temple and Boudhanath Stupa.
Day 03: Drive to Besisahar and trek to Bhulbhule
Day 04: Trek to Jagat (1,330m)
Day 05: Trek to Dharapani (1,960m)
Day 06: Trek to Chame (2,710m)
Day 07: Trek to Pisang (3,240m)
Day 08: Trek to Manang (3,540m)
Day 09: A day in Manang to rest and acclimatize
Day 10: Trek to Yak Kharka (4,018m)
Day 11: Trek to Thoroung Phedi (4,450m)
Day 12: Pass the Thoroung La (5,416m) and descend to Mukhtinath (3,800m)
Day 13: Trek to Marpha (2,600m)
Day 14: Trek to Kalopani (2,010m)
Day 15: Trek to Tatopani (1,190m)
Day 16: Trek to Ghorepani (2,750m)
Day 17: Morning hike to Poon Hill (3,210m) and trek to Tikhedhunga (1,460m)
Day 18: Trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara
Day 19: Drive to Kathmandu
Day 20: Cultural visit to Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Kathmandu Durbar Square
Day 21: Final departure
In The trek the guide is allowed to change the itinerary, depending of the weather, climate and the physical condition of participants. Each participant who stop his trek or make changes any form of program may not ask any amount of money compensation to the agency.
Cost & Dates
Everest high passes and peaks trip dates 2018 and 2019
Climbing the Island peak with high passes traverse trekking over Renjo and Chola and hike to the Gokyo ri and Kalapathar for proper acclimation. Join the confirmed group departure dates trip to high passes and peaks at affordable cos for Autumn 2018 and 2019
TRIP COST INCLUDE.
• All airport/hotel transfers
• 2\3-star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
• Twin bed sharing room .
• Welcome and farewell dinner
• Accommodation and food during trek in lodge/guesthouse
• A full days sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley including tour guide.
• All ground transportation as per itinerary in private vehicle
• An experienced trekking guide, porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and lodging
• All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS
• All government and local taxes.
TRIP COST DOES NOT INCLUDE.
•Nepal Visa fee (bring small denomination USD cash and two passport photographs)
•International airfare to and from Kathmandu
•Excess baggage charges
•Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary.
•Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
•Travel and rescue insurance
•Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, etc)
•Tips for guides and porters
Note: All participants have to give a copy of their insurance, with the address, telephone and fax number of insurance company. This insurance has to cover the helicopter rescue in case of accident or sickness.
- TRIP COST INCLUDE. • All airport/hotel transfers • 3-star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast. • Twin bed sharing room . • Welcome and farewell dinner • A full days sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley including tour guide. • Accommodation and food during trek in lodge/guesthouse • All ground transportation as per itinerary in private vehicle • An experienced trekking guide, porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and lodging • All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS • All government and local taxes. TRIP COST DOES NOT INCLUDE. •Nepal Visa fee (bring small denomination USD cash and two passport photographs) •International airfare to and from Kathmandu •Excess baggage charges
Book the Annapurna Circuit Trek
Our guest reviews and feedback on their trip to Annapurna Circuit Trek
this is message
this is review
this is review